www.cheapthrowbackjerseyschina.com

in Ideensammlungen 14.02.2020 09:30
von bacfsa • 131 Beiträge

There is however a dark side to this new found freedom of communication and expression. Social networks make it possible for you to track the daily activities of all your friends and allows you to communicate with them any time that you want to. This very same technology makes it possible for employers to build a background profile of you and use it to decide whether to give you a job or not. Worse still Authentic Minkah Fitzpatrick Jersey , your Facebook profile can provide evidence to the police and land you with a criminal record.

If you apply for a job in an office and your FB profile shows that you regularly party the night away into the small hours they might take that into consideration. If you apply for a job working with children but your FB page shows you in compromising situations then there is a good chance that you will not get the job.

Some people post pictures of themselves actually committing offenses thinking that their pages are private. This can get you into serious trouble. It can get you arrested and provide the prosecution with all the ammunition that they need to secure a conviction. You then have a criminal record that will follow you for the rest of your life.

Don’t stop using Facebook

I don’t want to stop you from using FB. As I said, the social benefits it brings are huge and I would not want to deny you those benefits. What I do want you to do is act responsibly when you are using it.

The first thing that you must do is use the tools that Facebook provide to secure your account. This means setting your profile so that only the people that you want to see your information can see it. When you have done that you have probably done more than most to help keep your life private and secure your reputation.

Online security is never enough

Simply securing your account is not enough however. Remember that you are relying on the owners of FB to be responsible and respect your privacy wishes. Can you trust them to do that? I would not. You must also remember that FB is just one huge software program. It is built by programmers who are human and don’t always get things right. I know this because I’m a programmer myself. A web site like Facebook is a complex piece of software which is impossible secure 100% with certainty. If there is even a small hole in the security then the hackers will find it sooner or later.

Even if Facebook was 100% secure one of your ‘friends’ could take your posts and images and post them elsewhere. You may forget that you made your boss a friend and then post something bad about the company that you work for. A sure way to get yourself fired if you ask me.

FB will also give up your information to the police to comply with court orders. Anything that you write or post online can and will be held against you in court if the police choose to do so when they charge you with an offence. A conviction for smashing a window is easy to achieve if you post a picture of you doing it on FB.

great site with lots of information on geneaology records

geneaology records

How to Care Your Tiger wood Hardwood Flooring?

Posted On : Apr-17-2015 | seen (246) times | Article Word Count : 415 |

Tiger wood is an exotic Brazilian hardwood also known as 鈥淏razilian Koa鈥?which provides one of the most special flooring s you will never see. Tiger wood is an exotic Brazilian hardwood also known as 鈥淏razilian Koa鈥?which provides one of the most special flooring s you will never see. It has been named for its stripy appearance Authentic Dan Marino Jersey , colors of carroty with murky brownish black striping that somewhat resembles tiger stripes. Tiger wood is found in South American Countries like Peru, Brazil DeVante Parker Jersey , Uruguay, Mexico and Guatemala. Tiger wood also has high resistance to insect hits and climatic effects. Tiger wood price is comparatively more than other strong woods but it gives any room a dynamic Cordrea Tankersley Jersey , exotic feeling and a sense of luxury straight away.
Tiger wood Hardwood flooring is a brilliant choice for many homeowners due to its durability, strength and obvious stunning appearance. Its use includes flooring Charles Harris Jersey , panelling, furniture Kalen Ballage Jersey , shutters, boat building Durham Smythe Jersey , and even can be used as decking.
Some specifications include鈥?br >Janka Hardness- 2160
Appearance鈥?Offers countless of colors which can vary from light tans to dark orange browns.
Characteristics鈥?It has an intrinsic durability and is really one of the most unique wood species around.
Grain鈥?a curvy, interlocked grain.
Although Tiger wood is a standard hardwood floor Xavien Howard Jersey , there are few specific tips to follow when you have tiger wood floor installed in your home.
Tips to Care Tiger wood Hardwood Flooring鈥?br >1. Protect your floors by placing area rugs or mats in high traffic areas along with trimming your pet鈥檚 nails.
2. Use felt protectors under furniture legs and vacuum dirt and dust on a regular basis to prevent wood from scratching.
3. Clean any spills as so. Cheap Custom Jerseys Cheap NBA Jerseys Wholesale Cheap NFL Jerseys China Cheap NFL Throwback Jerseys Cheap NFL Jerseys Wholesale Cheap NFL Jerseys Online Wholesale Jerseys From China Wholesale Jerseys From China Wholesale NFL Jerseys Wholesale NFL Jerseys

nach oben springen

Besucher

Wir begrüßen unser neuestes Mitglied: carleast13
Forum Statistiken
Das Forum hat 931 Themen und 954 Beiträge.

Xobor Einfach ein eigenes Xobor Forum erstellen