adidas neo

in Klassenveranstaltungen 13.08.2019 05:36
von Earl Dunlop • 3 Beiträge

1 a real thing in the sneaker world. It s adidas neo a bummer that a lot of people s first impression of the shoe are those crappy leaks from a few months back but I think they are going to be pleasantly surprised with the results of the final product. I like the Pioneer colorway that we received at the event, but that Gila Monster is the hottest of hot fire and those are a must-have whenever they drop.News Juan: The shoes look way better than the  first look we saw a while back ago.

Pass, Wait? We ve got a smaller slate of big name releases to deal with so we talk about other things that are going down like who we ve got for the big game on Sunday.Andres: (WAIT) Can I even wait? Since these will be sold adidas nmd r1 during half time of Sunday s game I know they won t sit. Good job by adidas of continuing to give us Ultra Boosts with colored Boost. Very nice colorway.EIC Juan: (BUY) Well, adidas managed to make the craziest All-Star game shoe so that s got to adidas predator count for something.

EIC Juan: So the reason I brought this up with the staff is because adidas  mostly Originals  has had a fantastic run with the ZX Flux for two years now and the Tubular is really hitting its stride. But I am a little worried that we might be getting close to a saturation point right now that it would takes something like the KITH collaboration to get people even remotely interested. Notice I don t say that about Boost because if adidas really needs to capitalize on adidas dragon Boost and make it their version of  Air .

Todd: Adidas is now marketing a large portion of their brand to a lifestyle and performance lifestyle position. I think it s genius as sneakers are no longer for simply athletics and are overtaking shoes for casual, business casual wear by the day. I think the Tubular series, in the performance lifestyle genre, is only getting started. I m excited to see where it advances. ZX Flux was a great silhouette which, in my opinion, is a better look than the Roshe.

ÿþSo we ran a poll on Twitter earlier this week to see if people were going to Buy, Pass or Wait on the upcoming adidas Yeezy Boost 350 V2 Beluga. However, instead of giving our readers the  wait option, we realized nobody was going to ever wait on these and that it s either now or never. So in lieu of  wait , we went with  resell because come on, let s be honest here, that s what people are going to do. Anybody that gets the adidas running shoes opportunity to cop the Yeezys on Saturday will either keep them or resell/trade them away ASAP.

Andres Carrillo, News: (BUY TO RESELL) I tried getting a pair through the adidas Confirmed app but failed miserably. I literally clicked the reserve button the second it popped up and it told me that all the sizes were already reserved. What?!?? Oh well. The only reason i would have bought these was for trade bait.Of course, I could make the assumption that the Nike and Jordan Brand are clearing the plate so they won  t get smothered by the next adidas Yeezy Boost release.

nach oben springen

Besucher

Wir begrüßen unser neuestes Mitglied: carleast13
Forum Statistiken
Das Forum hat 931 Themen und 954 Beiträge.

Xobor Einfach ein eigenes Xobor Forum erstellen